I guess you don't need to be induced. Congratulations! I love having a new nephew! I laughed when I found out that your water broke in your bed. Let me know when we can bombade you with calls from up north!
I am a mother of 4 beautiful and wonderful children and am extremely lucky to have such a supportive, hard working, and incredible husband. I am lucky to be a stay at home mom.
3 comments:
Hooray!! I hope everything goes well for you!!
I guess you don't need to be induced. Congratulations! I love having a new nephew! I laughed when I found out that your water broke in your bed. Let me know when we can bombade you with calls from up north!
HOW EXCITING!!!!! I can not wait to see pictures! Better yet, I can noat wait to see you all in a couple of months.
Post a Comment