Sunday, March 29, 2009
Update . . . . . .
So, my internet has been out of town a lot lately, so I haven't been doing much, sorry about that. Last Wednesday I started having braxton hicks AGAIN!!, but these, after 2 hours started hurting so we called my sister who is a nurse in labor and delivery in an AZ hospital and she said get to the hospital, so we called my dr's office and were referred to another number and the nurse said there to get to the hospital, so we went. Anyway, I got put on that HORRIBLE medication to stop the contractions for a couple of days and now I have to "take it easy" for another week. NOT bed rest, take it easy rest. But then we will be 36 weeks and "good to go", meaning they will not stop me if the contractions get worse. so, there we are. The baby's heartbeat was good. Update again later. . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I don't want you to be any pain, but I'm excited for a new nephew. We played games tonight and I was wishing you were there. I miss you! We'll pray for you.
You are on the finishing stretch! Drink plenty of water!
Can't wait to see you guys and meet the new munchie. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment