Thursday, September 18, 2008

Canning

I have been canning my toocas off lately. We have had a huge abundance of cucumbars this year, I have canned about 150 quarts of pickles. More than a year supply. We have given tons away, and I have had people over to teach (lower picture), and other people have shared peaches, apples, etc for us. The lower picture, we had tons of fun, with three other ladies (some of my good friends), that many people don't fit in my kitchen, all the heat from the pickles and the so fun conversations that happened that day. SO MUCH FUN. !!!!!!

1 comment:

Jodi June said...

Jenni!!!! That was SO much fun!! Thank you for all your help. I am SO PROUD of my pickles! Isnt' that so silly? I love them! they are so purdy! I have them proudly displayed on my blog too! Ü
You are a very dear friend. I am so excited too that you are blogging! How fun for us!

K--p.s. note. How come I am the ONLY one with FOOD in her hand?? geez!!! haha

p.s. #2 I am thinking about you today. If i don't hear from you... I will be calling! Ü xoxoxo