Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby

So, I started bleeding last week, instantly felt not pregnant and have been sure since that I was not pregnant and couldn't figure out why the baby hadn't come out. Well, this is why, the baby is still alive, we saw and heard the heart beat. See the little peanut.

3 comments:

Jodi June said...

Just so tiny! Jen, I am so happy that everything is ok. That you are healthy & so is the peanut! Ü
xoxoxoxo!
My bets are on a..... wow, i am torn! lol give me a few more days & I will get it right! ;)

Carrie said...

Oh that must have been so scary. Keep that little nudger all safe and cozy. Can't wait to meet him/her.

Prilla said...

Ok so the ticker showing what the baby looks like is a little creepy. Thank goodness they don't come out looking like that. I'm so excited to have babies close together. It's gonna be a lot of fun.