Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day!!!

Well, we were lucky recipients to a wonderful Valentine's Day. Aaron brought me some wooden flowers, that look and smell WONDERFUL!!! You can't tell they are wooden, AND they don't die. Then Jodi brought us a bunch of cookies and brownies, we ate the others before I could take a picture, but they were beautiful and YUMMY!!!!!


Maya and Kai sent us these valentines, and again, we ate the candies before I took a picture, (see a pattern here if you want pictures of food or candy, take it yourself before you bring them to me to eat, j/k)

And, someone annonymous decorated our door, I accused Aaron of it quite a few times, but he swears he had nothing to do with it. So then I got paranoid what the YES in the middle means and if he has been asking women to be his plural wives, he said no. But, whoever did this, we LOVE it.


2 comments:

Carrie said...

You guys are surely loved. WE MISS AND LOVE YOU!!!!!
P.S. I will be there in June for a family reunion. We HAVE to do something.

Kathy said...

If I lived there then I would most likely try to do something like the door.
I remember doorbell ditching roses to you, Lisa and Julie.