It's great that our sons will have cousins close to their age. It's very exciting to be under the 100 day mark. I'm trying to be patient I have just over 15 days. No I'm counting down the hours.
I am a mother of 4 beautiful and wonderful children and am extremely lucky to have such a supportive, hard working, and incredible husband. I am lucky to be a stay at home mom.
3 comments:
Before you know it, you will be all about baby!
WOOPIE! You can do it Jen. I wish I could say it is all down hill from here but you know that is a lie. At least you are closer....every day!
It's great that our sons will have cousins close to their age. It's very exciting to be under the 100 day mark. I'm trying to be patient I have just over 15 days. No I'm counting down the hours.
Post a Comment