Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gunner is 5!!


I can't believe my baby turned 5. I am still in denial that he is not my baby and last child despite my growing belly and lack of ability to turn and twist. He got a kids laptop that he has already learned to say his A B C's from and enjoys playing a lot in just the day and a half that he has had it. We celebrated his birthday with all the cousins and family in Woodruff, we sang to 3 kids at the same time, we had a little family birthday party at home also. I am trying to do a new thing this year, just have 1 birthday party for all three at the same time in the summer. Hopefully that will work out. But he seemed to enjoy it. Happy Birthday my little boy!!!!!!

2 comments:

Prilla said...

Happy Birthday big boy Gunner! I really can't believe he's 5 either. Where has the time gone.

Carrie said...

WOW! Happy Birthday GUnner!