Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mountain Drive

So we went with Aaron on a drive on Sunday (after we didnt go to church because we are all too sick) to look for spots for Aaron to go hunting this weekend. Beautiful mountain country. We brought our coats thank goodness and were able to get out and look at the beautiful sites. Gunners faces, I tried to pick out the best, he is so funny about cameras and pictures.

Cute family, just missing our daddy, but someone had to take the pictures, I kept trying to talk him into me taking the pictures and him being in them, but I didnt win, obviously.
Beautiful, isn't it.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi Jen, I am always so excited to see your updated blog. You guys all look so cute. Miss you!

Lynae said...

Yeay! I finally learned how to post...I tried to post a long time ago on here, but gave up, so here is a little summary:

You have such a cute family! and I just LOVE these pictures! I love you all!